GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR CLEANING OF CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, DRAPERY, MATTRESSES AND TILE & GROUT
YS Cleaners cannot guarantee that all stains will be removed upon cleaning. Stains derived from caustics, acids and permanent dyes may be permanent stains that cannot be removed. Further, YS Cleaners cannot be responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection.
These conditions may include but are not limited to:
- we provide reasonable and cost effective cleaning services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Price can change after inspection of your property if property huge or messy
- Prices to change if property huge ,messy and dirty on the day of the job inspection to be done prior starting job.
- Fugitive dyes not properly set in manufacture or re-dyeing
- Lounge suites that have water or solvent soluble coloured backing material
- Carpet that has been over-stretched during laying or suffers from de-lamination
- The use of high alkaline cleaning solutions or other products that may un-set dyes in the fibres of the carpet or upholstery
- Markers used on carpet, fabric backing or padding.
YS Cleaners will only warrant claims with respect to the workmanship of the services provided if the claim is reported within 3 days of completion of the work. In the event of a customer complaint, the customer undertakes to give YS Cleaners the opportunity to rectify all work.